Monday, August 31, 2009

Me, If I Were Jack Skellington



My first attempt to draw me as Jack Skellington (from Tim Burton and Henry Selick's "Nightmare Before Christmas") failed miserably. I was using a still from the film as reference. I just couldn't get it to look right to save my life. Luckily, my life didn't depend on it and I drew it this way instead. I don't know who the original artist on this piece was... I found this picture on several websites. I think it's rather nifty.

I like the curlicue goatee, especially. I came up with that on my lonesome.


1 comment:

  1. Hey there - -

    Nice rendition of yourself! Just to let you know I'm the original creator of that piece:
    http://aricacritter.deviantart.com/#/d30ilhg

    Please spread the word about the artist! Have a great day - - - Arica

    ReplyDelete